- Go to the Library Catalog
- Type in a title, author or subject in the search bar at the top and center of the screen. Press Enter. (Note: You do not need to sign into your account to search the catalog.)
- Locate the item you are looking for from the list, and click on the corresponding blue availability button.
- A white box will appear in the center of the screen, telling you how many copies WPL owns, where they are located, and if they are currently checked-in.
Note: Once you have located your item, you may want to place it on reserve (see how here). We will call you when it is available to pick up.
You can use the ‘Other Searches’ button then ‘Advanced Search’ button from the drop-down menu to create a more specific search. For example:
- Change ‘Format’, to search only for books, audiobooks, or movies.
- Change ‘Search by Items Added’ to search for items that have been recently added to our catalog in the last week, last two weeks, last month etc.
If you need help or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 785-456-9181 and we will be happy to assist you.