Bulletin Board Policy
The purpose of the bulletin board is to provide the residents of the Wamego community with information on cultural, educational, and other activities of local interest.
- All materials for the bulletin board must be initialed and dated by a staff member. Notices posted or left on tables without authorization will be removed and recycled.
- Materials accepted for posting should be no larger than 11″ x 17″. Smaller posters and flyers are accepted and encouraged.
- One copy of each announcement will be posted.
- Notices of events will be removed after the event has taken place.
- Postings without a specific date will be displayed for a reasonable length of time, as determined by the library, and then removed. Once items are removed, they are recycled.
- No petitions.
- Posters and announcements left at the Library become the property of the Library and cannot be returned.
- Notices advocating fraud or unlawful actions or notices the library considers to be inappropriate are not permitted.
- All materials submitted for posting are subject to the review of the Library Director.
- Posting of notices does not imply endorsement by Wamego Public Library; nor will the Library accept responsibility for the accuracy of the statements made in such materials.